What is fastECG?
fastECG is an iPhone app that allows you to send an ECG to anyone in a simple, fast and secure way.
Out of hospital heart infarct? Send the ECG to the hospital so they can confirm the diagnostic and prepare for treatment.
Have a doubt about that rhythm? Send it to the cardiologist to have a second opinion.
How does it work?
- Take a picture of the ECG, turn on the flash if the light is too low
- Mask sensitive information if needed (patient name)
- Send it to the fastECG website
- Retrieve the code generated by the app
- Call the person you want to show the ECG and give them the code
- They can now enter the code on fastECG.com and see your ECG
Cardiologists have approved this app: the picture quality and resolution allows for normal interpretation of the ECG.